The KONA Macro IoT Gateway is an ideal solution for operators and enterprises that require a very scalable low cost LoRaWAN® gateway that minimizes network TCO while improving coverage and capacity. In order to facilitate rapid deployment, the gateway is designed to be extremely compact and light weight. With both the cellular modem and GPS antennas embedded internally the KONA Macro is targeted at network sites that dictate a small form factor and low power consumption.
Rated IP67 it is designed for the most demanding outdoor installations. The KONA Macro can be installed in various locations reducing site and deployment costs while addressing different vertical IoT applications.
- Optimize coverage and capacity with a cost-effective and extremely compact LoRaWAN® gateway.
- Quick and easy deployment made possible with custom mounting options, including utility pole, lamp post, tower, roof or wall mounts.
- Reduce set-up costs with plug-and-play installation utilizing the custom provisioned factory image.
- Lower site operational costs due to low power consumptions and passive cooling.
- High availability carrier grade design with support for in-service configuration and software updates.
- Excellent out of band rejection of Interference from other networks such as Cellular and Paging.
- Fully integrated with the broad eco-system of LoRaTM network servers and sensors.
- NA915, EU868, AU915, AS923
- ISM Bands Frequency
- Duplex 16 Rx / 2 Tx (NA)
- Time Duplex 16 Rx / 2 Tx (Int.)
- Integrated Bandpass Filter
- Integrated GPS and 3G/4G Antenna
- Precise Network Synchronization (GPS)
- 27 dBm Tx Power Hardended Carrier Grade Enclosure
- Backhaul Connectivity (ETH / 3G / 4G)
- Geolocation (optional)
- Versatile Mounting Options