This Enless Wireless LoRa / LoRaWAN IP65 transmitter with external temperature and humidity probe allows you to measure temperatures and humidity (°C & %rH data) in a remote manner.
The robustness of our transmitter – IP 65 housing – and its high environmental tolerance (probe temperature range -40°C / +125°C) allow it to withstand any type of “outdoor” environment, sometimes under extreme conditions.
Data from the sensor can be transmitted according to two radio protocols : the LoRa Enless Wireless private mode (proprietary) or the LoRaWAN mode (operated or private). To learn more about these communication protocols, see our dedicated LoRa LoRAWAN page.
This temperature and humidity transmitter is suitable for many applications including :
- Temperature and humidity monitoring in ducts (ex : air handler…)
- Temperature and humidity monitoring in cold rooms, cooling towers, refrigerated outdoor containers (chemical, agri-food industries, etc.)
- Cold chain management applied to drug storage and temperature control in hospital environments, housing structures for ageing and/or vulnerable populations.
- Monitoring of sensitive storage areas (paper, chemical components, medicines, …)
- Monitoring of leisure complexes (swimming pools, ice rinks, …)
- Monitoring of agricultural environments : greenhouses, … (crops subject to temperature and humidity impacts)
The external temperature and humidity probe can be mounted on a support (provided with the product) in order to avoid dangling.
This transmitter incorporates high-performance D-type batteries and thus gives it a very high autonomy of up to 20 years.