Wireless water rope sensors are used in places where uncontrolled leakage can cause large damage, e.g. in archives, museums, server rooms, warehouses, laboratories. They are ideal for monitoring leakage from heating devices, air conditioning systems, dishwashers, washing machines, pumps and refrigerators or freezers. The sensors are equipped with a detection cable that allows you to designate a zone monitored for leakage.
You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory. If you add Efento Gateway, you can build a remote monitoring system.
- Detects the presence of a conductive liquid at any point along the entire length of the probe
- Probe length: 3m (different lengths available on request)
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds