Wireless temperature loggers measure and transmit temperature over Bluetooth Low Energy. You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory. If you add Efento Gateway, you can build a remote temperature monitoring system for objects which need supervision such as medical refrigerators or pharmaceutical warehouses. The logger is equipped with an external, waterproof probe.
- Temperature: -55 to +125°C, accuracy: up to 0.5°C in the range from -10°C to +85°C and up to 2°C in the range -55 to -125°C
- Sensor is equipped with 1 m long external probe
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds