Wireless temperature loggers measure and transmit temperature over Bluetooth Low Energy. You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory. If you add Efento Gateway, you can build a remote temperature monitoring system for objects which need supervision such as medical refrigerators, pharmaceutical warehouses, museums, archives or goods during the transportation.
- Temperature: -35 to +70°C, accuracy: up to 0.4°C in the range from -20°C to +70°C and up to 0.5°C in the range -35 to -20°C
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds