Efento pulse counter is used to remotely monitor number of events which may be represented by pulses e.g. the number of elements coming off the production line, the number of doors opening/closing or number of people passing through the gate in a store. The sensor can simultaneously work with up to three water meters. Each counted pulse represents one unit, e.g. 1 door opening/closing, one impulse from a gas meter, one change of state of a connected device. Data is presented as the total number of pulse counted in the set time intervals.
You can use a free mobile application to configure the device and read the data from its memory. If you add Efento Gateway, you can build a remote monitoring system
- Pulse counter simultaneously works with up to 3 device with a standard output (SO)
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- Battery ensures up to 5 years of maintenance-free operation
- Add Efento Gateway and Efento Cloud to build a real time monitoring system. The maximum distance between the sensor and the Gateway is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten