Motion / occupancy sensor
Motion sensor detects movements based on a PIR sensor. Depending on the configuration, the sensors can be used to detect any movements (e.g. unauthorised access to restricted areas) or monitor room occupancy (conference rooms, shared spaces, etc.). Based on this data, users can get insights on office spaces utilisation.
Efento NB-IoT sensors transmit the data over cellular network (Narrowband IoT) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Efento NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- PIR sensor with 40°×105° field of view detects movements of human size objects in the distance of 0-12 meters from the device
- User can configure the device to detect every single movement or set the number of movements in a time period required to detect the room occupancy
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance free operation
- NB-IoT sensors send the data over the cellular network to Efento Cloud or any other cloud platform.
- Sensor's configuration can be changed remotely from the cloud or with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy