Wireless indoor air quality, temperature and humidity logger
Wireless temperature, humidity and air quality logger is designed to monitor indoor climate conditions. The device measures air quality based on the concentration of volatile organic compounds (VOC) and calculates IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) representing air quality in the room based on the Bosch patented algorithm. Volatile organic compounds are substances derived from many indoor products, including from paints, cleaning agents, solvents, alcohol or glue. Some volatile organic compounds are carcinogenic. In addition, the sensor measures the temperature and relative humidity of air, which, in combination with the VOC concentration, gives a full picture of the room conditions.
Efento NB-IoT sensors transmit the data over cellular network (Narrowband IoT) and do not require any additional devices (router, gateway, etc.). Sensors are also equipped with Bluetooth Low Energy interface, which allows quick and easy configuration with a smartphone. Efento NB-IoT sensors can be integrated with any cloud platform.
- Air quality: 0-500 IAQ 0-50 - Good 51-100 - Average 101-150 - Little bad 151-200 - Bad 301-500 - Worse 500+ Very bad
- Temperature: -35 to +70°C, accuracy: up to 0.4°C in the range from -20°C to +70°C and up to 0.5°C in the range -35 to -20°C
- Humidity: 0 to 100% RH, accuracy 4% in the range of 0 to 80% and 7% in the range of 81 to 99%
- Measurement period: 1 minute – 10 days (configurable by the user)
- The device stores 40,000 measurements in its memory, when the memory is full, the oldest measurements are overwritten
- Use a free mobile application to configure the logger, read the data from its memory, generate reports and set alert thresholds
- Batteries ensure up to 10 years of maintenance free operation
- NB-IoT sensors send the data over the cellular network to Efento Cloud or any other cloud platform.