Efento Gateway automatically transfers data from Efento Bluetooth Low Energy to Efento Cloud or any other IoT platform. Gateways are used to build remote monitoring systems and works with all types of Efento sensors. Efento Gateway is equipped with built in memory which buffers the sensor data. The device can be setup in minutes with a free mobile application.
- Efento Gateway stores 500,000 measurements in its memory. If the connection to Efento Cloud is lost, it will send the measurements right after re-establishing it
- Efento Gateway communicates with sensors wirelessly over Bluetooth Low Energy. The maximum distance between Gateway and sensor is 100 m in the open space and 20 – 30 m in the buildings
- Efento Gateway can be integrated with any cloud platform or software that supports HTTP protocol (REST architecture)
- Configuration of Efento Gateway can be done with a mobile application over Bluetooth Low Energy
- Can be powered up with 5 V (USB) or PoE (802.3 af). Thanks to Ethernet (PoE) power supply, you don’t have to worry about additional cables!